Continuing the tradition of previous years, POPL 2024 will host a set of tutorials ranging on different topics relevant to the POPL community.
List of Tutorials
Call For Tutorials
POPL 2024 51st ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages Sun 14 - Sat 20, January 2024 London, United Kingdom https://popl24.sigplan.org
The 51st ACM SIGPLAN-SIGACT Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2024) will be held in London, United Kingdom
POPL provides a forum for the discussion of fundamental principles and important innovations in the design, definition, analysis, transformation, implementation, and verification of programming languages, programming systems, and programming abstractions.
Tutorials for POPL 2024 are solicited on any topic relevant to the POPL community. We particularly encourage submissions of introductory tutorials that make the research presented at POPL more accessible to the participants.
Tutorials will be held on Monday, January 15, 2024. The expected length of a tutorial is 3 hours, including questions and discussion (Q&A).
- Deadline for submission: 15 October 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 25 October 2023
A tutorial proposal should provide the following information:
- Tutorial title
- Presenter(s), affiliation(s), and contact information
- 1-3 page description (for evaluation). This should include the objectives, topics to be covered, presentation approach, target audience, prerequisite knowledge, and if the tutorial was previously held, the location (i.e. which conference), date, and number of attendees if available.
- 1-2 paragraph abstract suitable for tutorial publicity.
- 1 paragraph biography suitable for tutorial publicity.
Any query regarding POPL 2024 tutorial proposals should be addressed to the associated events chairs Anders Miltner email@example.com and Christoph Matheja firstname.lastname@example.org or to the general chair Philippa Gardner.