The Tenth International Workshop on Coq for Programming LanguagesCoqPL 2024
The series of CoqPL workshops provide an opportunity for programming languages researchers and practitioners with an interest in Coq to meet and interact with one another and members from the core Coq development team. At the meeting, we will discuss upcoming new features, see talks and demonstrations of exciting current projects, solicit feedback for potential future changes to Coq itself, and generally work to strengthen the vibrant community around our favorite proof assistant.
Topics in scope include:
- Formalizations of PL research in Coq
- General purpose libraries and tactic language extensions
- Domain-specific libraries for programming language formalization and verification
- IDEs, profilers, tracers, debuggers, and testing tools
- Reports on ongoing proof efforts conducted via (or in the context of) the Coq proof assistant
- Experience reports from Coq usage in educational or industrial contexts
Call for Presentations
To foster open discussion of cutting edge research which can later be published in full conference proceedings, we will not publish papers from the workshop. However, presentations may be recorded and the videos may be made publicly available.
Submission page: https://coqpl24.hotcrp.com/
Fri Oct 27Tuesday, October 31, 2023 (AoE)
- Notification: Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Workshop: Saturday, January 20, 2024
Submissions for talks and demonstrations should be described in an extended abstract, between 1 and 2 pages in length (excluding bibliography). We suggest formatting the text using the two-column ACM SIGPLAN latex style (9pt font). Templates are available from the ACM SIGPLAN page: https://www.sigplan.org/Resources/Author/.